We gratefully acknowledge and thank the benefactors partnering with us to advance research and scholarship of the highest level.
Their support is crucial for enhancing the cultural and intellectual life in the School of Physics.
We invite you to be one of our valued philanthropic supporters and be part of the next generation of donors who view basic and applied research in Physics as an investment in the future with a strong multiplier effect.
To discuss opportunities to support scientific research, scholarships for students, or early career researchers, please contact Science Advancement – Penny Fairbank, Senior Development Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)3 8344 3792.
Current endowments, prizes, and scholarships include:
- The Thomas Baker Chair in Physical Biosciences (PDF 30.6 KB)
- The W. E. and C. H. H. Cook Memorial Fund
- The Dieul-Kurzweil Scholarships (PDF 16.5 KB)
- The Dixson Scholarships (PDF 7.9 KB)
- The Dwight Prize (PDF 101.3 KB)
- The N D Goldsworthy Scholarship for Physics (PDF 14.1 KB)
- The Haasz Family Fund (PDF 8.4 KB)
- The Jacob Haimson and Beverly Mecklenburg Lectureship
- The Dr Alan Kenneth Head Travelling Scholarships
- The Professor Kernot Research Scholarship (PDF 28.2 KB)
- The Klein Prize in Experimental Physics
- The Thomas H Laby Chair of Physics
- The Laby Foundation Fund
- The Dr Jean E Laby Bursaries (PDF 10.8 KB)
- Sir Thomas Lyle Fellowship in Physics (PDF 9.1 KB)
- The A. A. H. Pierce Bequest (PDF 65.1 KB)
- The Muriel Ramm Science Bursary and The Ramm Prize in Experimental Physics (PDF 10.7 KB)
- The T.F. Ryan Roentgen Prize
- The William Sutherland Prize
- The John Tyndall Scholarship (PDF 7.3 KB)
- The Women in Physics Award