We gratefully acknowledge and thank the benefactors partnering with us to advance research and scholarship of the highest level.
Their support is crucial for enhancing the cultural and intellectual life in the School of Physics.
We invite you to be one of our valued philanthropic supporters and be part of the next generation of donors who view basic and applied research in Physics as an investment in the future with a strong multiplier effect.
To discuss opportunities to support scientific research, scholarships for students, or early career researchers, please contact Science Advancement – Penny Fairbank, Senior Development Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)3 8344 3792.
Current endowments, prizes, and scholarships include:
- The Thomas Baker Chair in Physical Biosciences PDF, 30.55 KB
- The Thomas H Laby Chair of Physics
- The W. E. and C. H. H. Cook Memorial Fund
- The Dixson Scholarships PDF, 7.89 KB
- The Dwight Prize PDF, 101.31 KB
- The N D Goldsworthy Scholarship for Physics PDF, 14.05 KB
- The Haasz Family Fund PDF, 8.36 KB
- The Dr Alan Kenneth Head Travelling Scholarships
- The Professor Kernot Research Scholarship PDF, 28.22 KB
- The Klein Prize in Experimental Physics
- The Dieul-Kurzweil Scholarships PDF, 16.49 KB
- The Laby Foundation Fund
- The Dr Jean E Laby Bursaries PDF, 10.84 KB
- Sir Thomas Lyle Fellowship in Physics PDF, 9.15 KB
- The A. A. H. Pierce Bequest PDF, 65.05 KB
- The Muriel Ramm Science Bursary and The Ramm Prize in Experimental Physics PDF, 10.7 KB
- The T.F. Ryan Roentgen Prize
- The William Sutherland Prize
- The John Tyndall Scholarship PDF, 7.26 KB
- The Women in Physics Award